Highlighter is one such product that will never go out of trend. Who doesn’t love a highlighted and glowy skin! Luckily a lot of amazing highlighters have been launched in India. The highlighters that I absolutely love and enjoy are not super affordable but they all range from 500 to 1000 Rs. And when I stay they are my Top 5, just go for them because your girl is very picky when it comes to makeup.
I will do separate posts for the high-end ones and the affordable ones under 500 Rs.
In no particular order, Following are my top 5 powder Highlighters:
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder: This wet n wild highlighter is the most affordable one in this list. It has been loved and raved by beauty influencers worldwide. I have been so excited to try this highlighter since so long and thankfully wet n wild came to india. The highlighter is available in 4 colour variants in india. The shade Precious Petals is the most loved one and my favourite as well. It is a beautiful champagne gold colour and its intense. A must buy and thumbs up from my side. It just retails for INR 499.
|Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder | Best Powder Highlighters|
- Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter: It is the best and the most intense highlighter by Maybelline that even Jefree star was obsessed with it. It is available in 2 colour variants. The shade Molten Golden is the most loved one and my favourite as well. It is a beautiful gold colour and its beaming. The best part about this highlighter is that it looks great on even darker skin tones and would not look greyish. It is also very affordable and retails for only INR 550.
Buy it online here. AMAZON & NYKAA
|Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter | Best Powder Highlighters|
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Shimmer Brick: It is one of the first highlighter that I bought and my first one from makeup revolution. It is amazing and I love it so much, I recommended it to few of my friends and they love it. The shimmer brick is allegedly the dupe of famous Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick at much more affordable price. This highlighter has been awarded even at the NYKAA Femina Beauty awards. It is available in 4 variants. I own the shade Radiant and its so beautiful. The brick has 5 strips of highlighters of different shades in golden and brown family. The best pasrt is it can be used as an eyeshadow as well owing to the monochrome look in trend lately. It is affordable for 5 different shades are available in one. It retails for INR 650.
- Makeup Revolution Pro Highlighter- Illuminate: Another makeup revolution in my top 5. This highlighter is available in 1 shade only called Illuminate. The highlighter leans towards a little pricey side and retails for INR 850, but the pan of the highlighter is huge and it would last you probably for your entire life. The highlighter is a subtle champagne gold shade. A great thing about this highlighter is that it is not so intense in one swipe, but needs to be built up for beaming look. It looks beautiful and natural at the same time. It can be easily used everyday as well with little dab under your foundation or bb cream.
- NYX Born to Glow Highlighter Singles: It is a beautiful highlighter by nyx, earlier it was available in a palette form with 6 shades. But they have been launched in single pan quite a while ago as well. These highlighters are so beautiful and buttery. they are intense as well. They are available in 3 shades in India. My favourite of the three is shade Stand your ground, which is a champagne gold colour and flatters my skin tone really well. It retails for INR 750, which is on the pricier side for the quantity.
|NYX Born to Glow Highlighter Singles | Best Powder Highlighters|
P.S One tip before you go, NEVER IN YOUR LIFE DROP YOUR HIGHLIGHTER. It will be shattered to pieces and the worst part is, it wont fix that well. I broke my shimmer brick by makeup revolution and I cannot fix it because now it is concoction of 5 shades.
Don’t miss even a single post, SUBSCRIBE to our mailing list and get notified right away in your mail box! 🙂
Share, Support & Love! <3